I heard in a birth class once that every snack you have during pregnancy should include protein. I’ve been asked for healthy snack ideas for pregnancy so here is my top 10:
1) Greek yogurt (with optional seeds, granola or nuts!)
2) Lara bars, Kind bars, Luna Bars etc.
3) Apples or bananas with almond butter
4) Fruit and Cheese cubes
5) Hard boiled eggs
6) Trail mix
7) Mixed nuts and berries (Dried or fresh)
8) Fruit and Greek yogurt dip
9) Make your own granola! Here’s my favorite quick and easy recipe: http://www.blessthismessplease.com/2014/08/extra-chunky-naturally-sweetened-granola-walnuts.html
10) Ants on a log:) Why not brighten your day with an old time kid snack like celery, peanut butter and raisins?!